The Advancing Women in Leadership Programme is a high-touch, interactive online Leadership Programme for senior female executives, focusing on individual leadership growth.
A collaborative initiative, the programme is hosted by Roundtable: Women in Leadership (an exclusive senior executive women’s network) and KDVI (a global leadership development and organisational change consultancy).
We intend to help cultivate your leadership capabilities and to enhance your strategic network with other senior women. Through in-depth executive group coaching sessions, the use of feedback tools, leadership lectures, inspirational sessions, and the sharing of best practices, participants are given the development they need to make the next step in their career.
- Gain in depth insights about your own leadership style and the impact you have on others.
- Explore personal challenges and assumptions and your core motivational drivers.
- Learn about team and organisation dynamics and how to influence to gain better results.
- Gain in depth insights about your effectiveness within teams.
- Build a high profile network with (future) female leaders from different organisations.
How is this women’s leadership programme unique?
- Facilitated by experienced leadership professors and senior executive coaches
- Leadership theory and supporting excersises
- In depth coaching to support concrete change:
- two group coaching days
- a one-to-one coaching session
- a 360-degree feedback tool - the GELM®
- peer coaching throughout the programme
- A group dynamics simulation
- Networking through a RoundTable event with senior, board-level female. executives
- AWL alumni membership and access to on-going learning opportunities
The programme has been designed as a highly interactive online course. All modules will run in the afternoon from 13:00-16:00 CET.
Focus: How can I develop my authentic, personal leadership style?
Debrief of KDVI feedback tool - the Global Executive Leadership Inventory (GELM®)
Dates: Mon 1st, Tues 2nd, Thurs 18th & Fri 19th February 2021
Focus: Interactive simulation focusing on group dynamics, decision-making and responsible leadership.
Dates: Mon 15th March 2021
Focus: How can I create & lead high performance teams?
Dates: Mon 12th, Tues 13th & Mon 19th April 2021
Focus: How do I present myself to others? How can I continue to be inspired? How can I broaden my network?
Date: Tues 25th May 2021
Participants will be invited to participate in the RoundTable Network event for senior women on boards.
The intimacy and trust created in this women-only programme made it very powerful – looking back I learned a lot from the mentors and leadership-concepts, but even more from the in-depth sharing and supervision (peer to peer learning). The length of the programme allowed for reflection and practicing the advice and theories and internalising them, which has helped me to take some fundamental steps forward in my personal leadership journey.
Agnes Kallenberg, Regional Integration Manager, Shell Chemicals Europe
The programme has helped me to reflect, to investigate my leadership skills and change my energy, together with inspiring other participants. Sharing and learning together with other participants enriches and offers different perspectives on one’s reality.
Nathalie de Jager, Health Business Manager, Zilveren Kruis, Achmea
Very effective, high quality programme, in which the quality of the trainers, tools and participants really made a difference. This enables a fast and safe learning environment.
Annemarie Blotwijk, Director of Maketing MR, Philips
An extremely valuable opportunity to reflect deeply together with a very supportive group.'
Joanne Wilson, Research Manager, TNO