hands-on course, packed with content
There are 3 modules, run live via webinar:
Module 1 - Foundations of the GELM®.
Module 2 - Apply your learning. Coaching with the GELM®.
Module 3 - Consolidate learning. GELM® peer coaching, supervised by the facilitator.
- Access to the GELM® development tool, prior to Module 1, to generate your own, personal report, including a Participant Guide and a Facilitator Handbook
- A complimentary GELM® development tool to be used post certification
- These GELM® resources are worth a total of £660
- A starter kit for immediate success - including presentation slides, reading material, a ”GELM® Certified” badge for use on email signature, website, LinkedIn etc
- Become part of a peer-learning alumni group
take your COACHING practice to the next level
- Gain hands on experience in drawing out actionable insights to unlock your clients' leadership potential
- Connect feedback to reflection, goal setting and action planning, aimed at transforming leadership effectiveness
- Understand the theoretical basis and development of the GELM®, as well as how to administer the tool
- Certificates can be issued, upon request, stating that "these hours may be used for ICF credential renewal in the area of Resource Development"
The course is designed for those working in talent and leadership development, executive coaching & consulting and those with an interest in psychodynamic-systemic approaches to leadership, team & organisational development.
'The GELM® certification programme was well organised and taught. I found the process thorough because the debriefing of my 360 helped both equip me in learning how to best facilitate the tool and also provided me with deep insights personally. Also, the calibre of the other participants was strong and made the learning process richer. I highly recommend the certification.'
Uche Ezichi, Leadership and Career Coach, keynote speaker and seminar leader
Read more about the GELM® here
If you are interested in better understanding organisational culture and change, we are also running a virtual masterclass on our Organisational Culture Audit (OCA).