When applied to existing, ‘natural’ working teams, team coaching supports and enables the realisation of a team’s performance potential. Our coaches help existing teams within an organisation achieve greater levels of collaboration and results, with a focus on key organisational challenges.
Ultimately, team coaching is about creating alignment, trust, and open communication among team members, so they may become more effective in implementing organisational strategy.
- Focus on individual’s role in the teams and how to work most effectively in teams
- Learn how to build complimentarity into teams
- Explore reoccurring patterns of behaviour that influence an individual’s and team’s effectiveness
- Practise coaching skills with one another
- Use of ‘life case’ presentations and topics arising from the participant’s current business situation to simultaneously address issues on their strategic agenda
- Truly practice knowledge management by exchanging information
- Improve lateral exchange and becoming more effective in running highly diverse, virtual teams