The primary reponsibilites are:
- Day to day support for the Managing Director (MD) & Business Development Manager (BDM) including management of diaries, inboxes, travel arrangements, expenses claims
- Ad hoc support for other members of management team as required (e.g. organising meetings and travel)
- Assistance with finance and bookkeeping where required
- Business development information management and coordination
- Leads tracking, research and reporting
- Client communication and meeting management on behalf of MD and BDM
- Close collaboration with client management teams on programme contracting and status
- Maintain contact lists, templates and marketing collateral
- Offsite meeting/workshop organisation and management
- Management of IT support services provider
- Management of projects to continuously improve business processes and efficiency – initially this will be upgrade/migration of desktop IT systems
- General office management, e,g. IT, filing, printing, post, room bookings, etc
- Proven experience managing projects to improve e.g. IT, communication, information management.
- Must have strong and polished interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and cultures and at senior executive level. (English mandatory, other languages a plus)
- Excellent time-management and organisational skills, able to work efficiently and independently.
- Expert in MS Office suite and experience with project management software and database management
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter by 5 Oct 2018 to Ms Yuki Finch @ email@example.com
We will only contact shortlisted candidates. If you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful.
KDVI is a consulting firm that specialises in organisational development & transformation. It was founded by Professor Manfred Kets de Vries, INSEAD Distinguished Clinical Professor of Leadership Development & Organisational Change & one of the world’s foremost thinkers on leadership.
KDVI was among the first consulting groups in the world to combine the rational side of management science with a deeper understanding of human behaviour in organisations, & to apply this psychodynamic-systemic approach to leadership & organisational development.
We work with leaders to improve effectiveness & top management teams to align them around a common strategy. We also design large-scale interventions through which a broader group of organisational stakeholders can be engaged in the process of development, change or transformation.
Our clients are national, international & global companies—including family businesses & NGOS—in pharmaceuticals, banking, insurance, education, telecommunications, healthcare, media, technology, energy, transportation, manufacturing & strategic consulting.